1. Multi-and wide-angle lock-in lens shooters are constantly moving, so they can't get the exact view as before. Therefore, the head must be fixed through the fixed-focus function, so that the shot can be clearer, and wide-angle can also shoot enough scenes.
2. Playing different roles in street photography is easy to suddenly feel overwhelmed, so give you a role, let you play, so that the imagination space is large, will not know what to do next, and will let the most real expression show, so that the photos are more natural, people are more relaxed.
3. Waist position shooting means shooting from the back or side, not necessarily from the front. In this way, the photographer will not pay too much attention to the lens, and for the photographer, there is more free play space, but also reduce the intensity, so that the photographer is more relaxed.
4. Pick a good scene first, such as a busy street, so that it will be more prominent, and in combination with various elements of the busy street, it is very distinctive.
5. Running up and running can not only reflect young people's youthful and lively temperament, but also show young people's personality. As long as a little scenery and facilities are added, fashion pictures can be created and new people will love them more.
6. Small aperture distinguishes people from environment where street photography takes place. Generally, the background is messy. Small aperture is used to highlight the main characters, so that the characters and environment can be more clearly presented in the picture. This not only has the atmosphere of the environment, but also foils the atmosphere of the characters.
'data-lazy='1'data-height='900' data-width='900'width='900' height='auto'>